Consultant Jonathan Lechien
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 telecommunications Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading company active in the telecommunication industry is now looking for a Finance Specialist to reinforce its team based in Brussels area. In this role, you make sure that the financials of assigned subsidiaries in the group are accurate.
Reporting to the Head of Group Accounting, the Finance Specialist’s main responsibilities are:
- Ensure accurate and timely of consolidated financial statements;
- Ensure accurate internal and external reporting;
- Participation in ad hoc projects in accounting;
- Act as the contact person for assigned entities and auditors on accounting matters;
- Identify and develop new procedures and processes to optimise consolidation activities.
The ideal Finance Specialist holds a Master degree in Economics or Accounting with at least 5 years of relevant experience in consolidations and IFRS. For this job in the telecommunications industry, you have to have strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills. You are also proficient in MS Excel and consolidation software. Fluency in English is required.
If you are you able to work with strict deadlines, a team player and a driven professional. Take this opportunity to join this stimulating working environment and send your application today.