Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13retail Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters
A newly created and exciting position as Pricing Analyst has just become available at a leading retail company based in Antwerp. As Pricing Analyst you will continuously monitor, analyse and optimise the pricing strategy.
You will also occasionally attend meetings in the company‘s other locations.
Reporting to the Pricing & Commercial Controlling Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Revise pricing decisions and proactively monitor products’ performance and re-evaluate when needed
- Conduct regular price adjustments in accordance with the company’s strategy
- Monitor pricing processes and results by evaluating performance in relation to budget and margins
- Lead effective price reviews with cross-functional divisional teams
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives and enhance existing pricing processes for more effectiveness
- Deliberate with sales teams, providing regular customer analysis to identify customer needs and make recommendations towards improvement
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or Economics, with a minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience. A single experience within Big 4 will be considered as well.
Fluency in Dutch and English is required, a good knowledge of French is a strong plus.
Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charts, macros) is a must.
You have excellent technical and analytical skills and can grasp technical concepts and procedures. You adapt easily to change, have a natural intellectual curiosity and strong communication skills. You are accurate and structured in conducting analysis with a strong research mindset.
If you are an Excel expert with a passion for learning, then please apply now for this Pricing Analyst job. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.