Financial Reporting Analyst
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13oil-and-gas Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters
A unique opportunity as Financial Reporting Analyst has just become available for an international oil and gas company, based in Antwerp. As Financial Reporting Analyst you are responsible for all BU standard reporting and prepare all regional and cross BU reports.
As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you have to report to the Financial Reporting Team Leader. These are some of your responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly internal financial reporting, Key Business Indicators and strategy plans
- Keeping ownership of master data: statistical conditions, cost structures, profit centres and customer hierarchy
- Supporting the Financial Planning & Controls Manager in ensuring consistent standard management reporting and in setting up performance presentations to different stakeholders
- Making technical adaptations to the reporting systems and making proposals for continuous improvement
- Participating in the implementation of corporate projects related to financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Assessing the state of compliance and initiating corrective actions to ensure alignment with laws, regulations, strategies and policies
- Performing and/or reviewing capital tracking to ensure capital expenditure is according to budget controls
You hold a Master degree in Finance or Accountancy & Control with about 4 years experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment. You have experience in financial reporting and a strong technical knowledge of financial and accounting principles (IFRS).
Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset. Advanced knowledge of MS Office is a must, knowledge of SAP and BPC is a plus.
As Financial Reporting Analyst you have excellent communication skills and are commercially oriented. You are a team player, flexible and stress resistant. You also have strong organisational and analytical skills. You are enthusiastic, open minded and able to adapt easily to a changing environment.
If you have a ‘get the job done’ mentality, this Financial Reporting Analyst job could be the opportunity for you. You will work in a challenging environment with a rewarding salary package.