Group Business Analyst
Consultant Noé Van Bellinghen
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 aerospace Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE 1930 EUR 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company in the aviation and aerospace sector is now looking for a Group Business Analyst for its office based in the Flemish Brabant area. Your mission is to ensure timelines and coherence of the reporting and propose actions to correct incoherence in reporting.
Reporting to the Group Controller, your key responsibilities as Group Business Analyst are:
- Production of sales dashboard (maintenance and development)
- Support to the monthly closing on certain processes e.g. the animation of the inter-company reconciliation process
- Update of the group accounting manual (IFRS)
- Analysis of the general & administration expenses and analysis of the evolution of the working capital
- Participate in the budget exercise
- Act as Functional Controller for Legal, Finance, IT, HR and Quality Management
You hold a university degree in Finance or Economics. You have experience in external audit and business controlling combined, ideally in an industrial and international environment. You acquired knowledge in MS Office and SAP with strong analytical skills. Fluency in English is a must, other language would be considered as an asset.
If you have strong organisational and technical skills, this Group Business Analyst job awaits for your application