Financial Reporting Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 manufacturing-and-production Evere Brussels BE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Belgian industrial group is currently looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst for its office based in the Brussels area. As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be mainly responsible for the management reporting and consolidation as well as the controlling of the central functions such as Purchasing and Group HQ / Holdings.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager & Corporate Controlling and being part of the FP&A team, your key responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the team for the consolidation and reporting of the Group managerial reporting
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly closing of the department / organization in scope
- Maintain efficient communication channels with operational management and follow-up when required
- Drive continuous improvement of accounting processes and propose automation/simplification in SAP if applicable
- With together with Tax department to maintain compliance for the organization in scope
The ideal Financial Reporting Analyst has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles is a must, IFRS is a nice asset. Fluency in English is required, and good command of any other main international languages will be considered as a strong asset.
If you are pro-active, open-minded and you would like to work in a positive and dynamic international environment with contacts at all levels of the organisation, this challenging opportunity awaits for your application.