Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 accountancy Anderlecht Brussels BE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A global company active in the pharmaceutical sector is now looking for an Accountant for its office based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting & Controlling, the Accountant's key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure correct reporting of the EFPIA transparency requirements
- Create new vendors and ensure accuracy of vendor master data
- Review T&E on compliance and books on a weekly basis
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete submission of VAT to tax authorities and Group sustainability reporting
- Develop and deliver training programs to increase understanding and compliance with financial requirements and policies
- Act as back-up for the accounting team members
You hold a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. You have at least 3 years of experience in accounting, ideally in a pharmaceutical industry or in an international environment. You acquired knowledge in MS Office and SAP with strong analytical skills. Fluency in English is a must, other language would be considered as an asset.
If you have strong communication and technical skills, apply now for this Accountant job..