Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 mining Louvain-La-Neuve Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An industrial group, based in Brabant-Wallon, is actively searching for a Reporting Analyst. The Reporting Analyst will be working in a close collaboration with the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
As the Reporting Analyst your main tasks will be:
- Preparation of management reports;
- Support in the long term strategic process (5 years plan);
- Sanity check and reconciliation process;
- Active participation in the RPA project initiated by Finance;
- Ad hoc support;
- Support to the FP&A Manager in all reporting processes (Actuals, Forecast, Budget, 5YP);
- Improvement and automation of the reconciliation process between the financial cube and the operational ones.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Finance or in Economics and has a solid financial experience of at least 5 to 7 years in a similar position.
Fluent in both English and French you have an advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP will be considered as a plus.
If you have excellent analytical skills, strong IT acumen and critical mind and you strive for a new challenge do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.