Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 health-and-safety Anderlecht Brussels BE EUR 62000 63000 63000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the healthcare sector is now on the lookout for a Senior Business Analyst for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, as a privileged partner of Sales department, you will develop the business, attend sales meetings and support projects definition and execution.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Director, your key responsibilities as the new Senior Business Analyst are:
- Advise and provide guidance on commercial strategic decisions.
- Assess existing reporting and data availability and integrity, as well as future needs. Develop both custom and standardized sales & performance reports to improve business understanding and decision making.
- Coordinate initiatives to improve and simplify sales related internal processes.
- Identify and develop appropriate applications for data visualisation and analysis. Evaluate existing data systems and platforms and issue recommendations for best performing tools.
- Deliver adhoc analysis and input for presentations: gather and analyse data, provide and present to the relevant stakeholders’ actionable insights and business recommendations.
You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position, preferably in a B to B international environment. You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of another European language.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has strong organizational and analytical skills. If you are proactive, energetic and dynamic send your application now and become the new Senior Business Analyst of a growing company.