Consultant Arjen Spittael
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-12 manufacturing-and-production Dendermonde East Flanders BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A global food production company based in East Flanders is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to strengthen their ever-expanding team.
Acting as a service provider to Finance Business Partners and management by performing reporting activities and by providing in-depth financial analysis for the purpose of strategic and tactical decision-making, the Financial Analyst fulfils a key role within the company. Consequently, it is vital that the Financial Analyst possesses a comprehensive understanding of business performance drivers and can build analytics to deepen understanding for decision-making processes and guiding the business.
- Analyse and review of actuals versus budget versus prior year
- Analyse supply chain costs and provide financial information on multi-dimensional components of Supply Chaindrivers
- Manage pre-calculation and post-calculation on costs
- Provide Insight and SG&A Cost Control to global functions (HR, Finance, Pricing, R&D, QA, Customer Care, OSCO) and Finance BPs
- Support organizational projects
- Prepare of cost centre reports
- Support for the Head of FP&A, EMEA and Manager, Cost Analytics EMEA with regard to preparing executive information and presentations for purposes of quarterly Business Review meetings, Sales meetings, Pricing Board, etc.
The Financial Analyst is expected to serve a crucial function with regard to cost leadership as a strategic pillar within the organization and must therefore have a broad based knowledge of cost accounting and performance management, strong analytical skills, and versatile and refined communication skills.
The ideal candidate has Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar coupled with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a predominantly analytics-oriented finance environment within a multinational company, preferable in B2B/food industries. As the company has a large global presence, English business proficiency (written and spoken) is vital. Furthermore, a thorough understanding of SAP/BO/BI and Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) is warranted.
If you are analytical, hands-on, solutions oriented and performance driven, then this Financial Analyst job is the role for you. You will arrive in an environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are encouraged and with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop skills.