Project Finance Analyst
Location Flemish BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE EUR 3800 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An innovative company operating in renewable energy, based in the Flemish Brabant region is now looking to reinforce its team with a Project Finance Analyst. As the Project Finance Analyst, you will work in a dynamic and challenging environment and you will report directly to the company’s Project Finance Manager.
Some of your main responsibilities as the new Project Finance Analyst will include:
- You assist in the project finance process (information memorandum, due diligence, ...);
- You evaluate different scenarios and opportunities by means of the financial model;
- You gather the necessary input from different departments and external partners to prepare business cases;
- You prepare reports, analyses & presentations for the management team, lenders and other stakeholders;
- You review of financing, construction & maintenance contracts.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration or has an equivalent in experience. You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
Fluency in English is a must together with Dutch or French.
If you have a down-to-earth and analytical mindset, you are independent but at the same time a good team player, and you are ready for a new challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this amazing opportunity.