Controlling and Reporting Analyst
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Leading company active in the retail sector is now looking for a new Controlling and Reporting Analyst for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you are responsible for the financial reporting of some legal entities to the Group.
Reporting to the Controlling & Reporting Expert, your main responsibilities as Controlling and Reporting Analyst include:
- The periodic analysis of the financial statements to ensure that the financial figures give a true and fair view of the financial condition of the entity.
- The accuracy and drafting of the monthly financial reporting of some legal entities (conform IFRS) to the Group. You work closely together with the Financial Accounting as well as the Business Performance Management departments.
- The accuracy, drafting and submission of the statutory reporting of some legal entities (conform BEGAAP), including the workers’ council information.
- The coordination of the external audit for the legal entities in your scope.
- The adherence to strong internal controls and control procedures within the finance department supporting the accuracy of the financial statements.
- Continuous improvement and efficiency of processes and systems (e.g. SAP).
- Identifying opportunities for internal control improvements and assist the finance department in the development and implementation of procedures and policies.
- The analysis and follow up of anticipated new or changed accounting transactions.
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in finance, economics or accountancy, coupled with a minimum of 3 years of experience financial audit or a similar function in an international company. You have a good knowledge of IFRS, BEGAAP and internal control procedures.
Fluency in French and Dutch is a must. Knowledge in English would be considered as a strong plus.
You have strong communication skills and are result driven. If you are eager to learn, flexible and open for new challenges, don’t hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity and become the new Controlling and Reporting Analyst of a leading company.