IT Financial Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 banking Evere Brussels BE EUR 4000 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Belgian industrial group is now on the lookout for an IT Financial Analyst for its office located in the Brussels region. In this role, being part of the Financial Planning & Analysis department, you will be the driver of the company
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, your main tasks as IT Financial Analyst will be:
- You will function as a business partner to model, design, and build reporting solutions that improve Financial Planning & Analysis reporting processes
- You will standardize and automate existing reports and dashboards and design new financial/business reporting decks for senior management
- You will collect feedback from users and take the lead on new developments and improvements
- You will be the link between the IT department and the business and therefore monitor systems performance
- You will be the key-user and train the business to these new systems
The ideal IT Financial Analyst holds a master coupled with at least 5 years of experience in consultancy focused on implementation. An experience in reporting and consolidation can as well be considered relevant.
You are fluent in English, a knowledge of French or Dutch is considered assets. An experience with TM1 is mandatory. You are a team player, stress-resistant and IT Minded.
If you have excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, do not wait and apply for this position of IT Financial Analyst now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.