Financial Systems Analyst
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-25 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing and dynamic European company active in the real estate sector and based in the heart of Brussels is actively on the lookout for a Financial Systems Analyst to fill in a newly created position. As the Financial Systems Analyst, you will provide business intelligence to the management and work on the improvement of the financial processes and systems.
You will report directly to the Senior Corporate Performance Manager and some of your responsibilities will include:
- You will ensure swift communication between the departments and design efficient reports in collaboration with the respective teams.
- You will be part of the performance management team. You will identify optimisations in the reporting and consolidation cycles. You will play an important role in the set-up of new processes and systems.
- You will lead the annual budget process, collecting and challenging input from the operations and finance teams, and preparing the consolidated Group budget.
- You will implement SAP within the Group.
- You will participate in the implementation of a new Treasury Management System and its connections with the other financial software.
- You will support the finance team in its daily activities.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Financial Systems Analyst holds a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a Finance related field. You have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in controlling, audit or any other related field. You have experience in SAP. Knowledge of master data management and reports creation and maintenance will be regarded as a strong plus.
Fluent in English you have a strong knowledge of French and/or Dutch. You have a strong affinity with finance IT systems (i.e. SigmaConso, Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance, etc…)
If you are well-organised, proactive, resilient to stress, eager to learn and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.