Financial Reporting Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 manufacturing-and-production Evere Brussels BE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Belgian industrial group is currently looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst for its office based in the Brussels area. As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be mainly responsible for the management reporting and consolidation as well as the controlling of the central functions such as Purchasing and Group HQ / Holdings.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager & Corporate Controlling and being part of the FP&A team, your key responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the team for the consolidation and reporting of the Group managerial reporting
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly closing of the department / organization in scope
- Maintain efficient communication channels with operational management and follow-up when required
- Drive continuous improvement of accounting processes and propose automation/simplification in SAP if applicable
- With together with Tax department to maintain compliance for the organization in scope
The ideal Financial Reporting Analyst has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles is a must, IFRS is a nice asset. Fluency in English is required, and good command of any other main international languages will be considered as a strong asset.
If you are pro-active, open-minded and you would like to work in a positive and dynamic international environment with contacts at all levels of the organisation, this challenging opportunity awaits for your application.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.