Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 health-and-safety Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 3500 3500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the healthcare sector is actively looking for a FP&A Analyst to be based in the Brussels region. As the FP&A Analyst, you will report to the FP&A Manager.
In this position, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You analyse profitability and develop improvement plans, monitor KPI tracking and suggest actions;
- You gather important commercial data and compile it into reports business managers can use while enabling them to drive fact-based decision-making;
- You advise business partners on leveraging technology to improve or automate the rendering of information used by the business unit;
- You act as a trusted business partner at all commercial levels;
- You demonstrate creative problem-solving skills focused on data deliverables;
- You work with large, complex data sets to support implementation of data solutions.
The ideal candidate for the position of the FP&A Analyst has a minimum of 7 years of related work experience in financial planning and / or controlling role. Market analysis experience will be considered as a plus.
Fluency in English as well as commercial business acumen are required for this role.
If you are proactive and motivated and have a highly analytical mindset, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, this outstanding opportunity is waiting for you.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.