Business Planning & Process Improvement Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-25 pharmaceuticals Diegem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the pharmaceutical sector and based in the Brussels region is currently looking to recruit a Business Planning & Process Improvement Analyst to sustain company’s rapid growth. The new Business Planning & Process Improvement Analyst will support the company in order to realize its strategic goals and address the opportunities and challenges.
As the Business Planning & Process Improvement Analyst, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You will collaborate with the Business Development and Business Finance departments, by developing and maintaining tools and processes;
- You will co-develop business cases for new internal and external business development opportunities;
- You will lead and continuously improve the overall business planning processes;
- You will support the delivery of business cases that can be evaluated by the management teams;
- In collaboration with the colleagues from the different departments, you will gather the required insights;
- You will develop tools and internal process that will allow to deliver accurate and timely forecasts within the annual financial planning cycle;
- You will oversee the installation of an overall business planning process, including supporting tools.
The ideal candidate has 10 to 15 years of professional experience of which 4 to 6 years in Business Planning. Experience in the pharmaceutical sector and/or a certification in Project Management will be considered as a strong plus but is not mandatory.
Fluent in English, the ideal candidate is fluent in one of the national languages (Dutch or French) and has a knowledge of the other language or is ready to learn it. You are proficient in SAP or another ERP and you have knowledge of Power BI or any other front-end application to consult data warehouses.
If you are analytical, structured, result- and customer-oriented, you have excellent communication and networking skills and a strong business acumen, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.