Consultant Christophe Paquay
Job Ref 1691072/001
Date posted 02 August 2022antwerpen accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 manufacturing-and-production Puurs Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the production industry is currently looking to hire a corporate development & M&A analyst to join their offices in Puurs. Thanks to your experience in Finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in supporting the company in making tactical and strategic decisions.
Your main responsibilities as the new corporate development & M&A analyst will include:
- Cooperate with business platforms and serve as a bridge between operating companies, regions, and functions for both integration projects and M&A execution
- Drive the execution and integration or carve out of M&A deals
- Develop and attend meetings with senior management to advise, shape and direct the strategy and planning for integration, separation, and operational restructuring
- Analyse strategic and financial information of business platforms and potential targets
- Recognize key trends behind a company's performance, discuss business performance and forecasting assumptions with financial and operational management
- Contribute to the execution of M&A transactions, including coordinating the internal functional team's due diligence, reviewing the business/value model for decision making, and leading external advisors
- You have a master’s degree in Finance or Engineering, (ideally an MBA) his role
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, and French
- You have experience in consulting and M&A in a corporate, investment banking or transaction services team or in an industry role
- You have an experience in transactions
- You are excellent in project management and presentation
- You Master Excel and you have good knowledge of Power BI
- You are capable of cooperating and coordinating with both local management teams and consultants, as well as interacting and challenging management teams
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to analyse businesses at a fast pace
- You can interact with top management and operations teams, managing both laterally and downward in multiple functional areas
- You have proven knowledge of digital transformation, IT transformation and Big Data
- You have a desire to work in a change environment, driven by operational changes and M&A transactions
- You have a strong sense of detail and a methodical, logical approach
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills to deal with internal and external parties
- You are well-organized and able to establish priorities between several simultaneous tasks
- You have an analytical personality and in-depth knowledge of business processes, corporate finance, financial modelling, valuation and accounting
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this corporate development & M&A analyst position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MechelenDate posted: 02 August 2022A global market leader is searching for a new The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to complete their Finance team. It’s a company active in the production sector and based in Mechelen.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MechelenDate posted: 02 August 2022A global market leader is searching for a new Corporate Controller to complete their Corporate Finance team. It’s a company active in the production sector and based in Mechelen. As a Corporate Controller you will be responsible for analysing, planning, controlling and give advice on several financial cost centers and functional area’s and support the different Controlling teams as well as the country teams in driving optimization projects which can be of an operational or financial nature.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DesselDate posted: 02 August 2022A company active in the production sector and within a very fast-growing market is seeking to hire an All-round Controller to reinforce the team in Dessel (Antwerpen). The Controller is responsible to further develop the financial reporting, planning, control and analyse all financial activities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 29 June 2022Voor een bekend internationaal-georiënteerd bedrijf in de service sector zijn we op zoek naar een Financial Controller die de focus kan leggen op het optimaliseren van de processen. In deze positie rapporteert u aan de CFO.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GeelDate posted: 29 June 2022Een interessante functie als Senior Accountant is nu beschikbaar in een internationaal manufacturing bedrijf in Geel.