Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Job Ref 1905102/001
Date posted 26 April 2023brussels accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2023-04-26 2023-06-25 utilities Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international company active in the Consumer Services sector is currently looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to join their office in Brussels.
An exciting role as a Treasury Analyst has just become available in Brussels to go with lots of new projects in the company. Reporting to the Treasury Project Manager, you will have an essential role in the day-to-day treasury activities but also in the implementation of new Kyriba tools throughout the countries of the group.
Your main responsibilities as the new Treasury Analyst will include:
- Ensure daily cash management according to the company's operational needs
- Execute and support any new banking infrastructure and process improvements to maximize overall cash and working capital performance
- Proactively identify anticipated cash surpluses and deficits and propose thoughtful actions to utilize surpluses and resolve deficits
- Agilely integrate new centralized treasury management with support from the treasury project team
- Act as treasury expert and liaison between banks, customers, business partners and the company
- Use existing and emerging technologies to streamline and standardize treasury processes
- Help with the deployment of the bank guarantee management tool
- Assist in the centralization of the European cash management
- Take the lead in ad hoc projects
- Deploy the international cash management system
- Analyze comparative performance between banks and available products
- You have a master’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in treasury
- You are fluent in English and you have good knowledge of French
- Ability to work under pressure
About the company:
- Development opportunities
- Working from home policy (2 days/week)
- Attractive salary with full package
- Easy access to public transport
- New and modern offices
- Fun in the workplace
If you are solution oriented, if you are a team player and if you have excellent communication skills, are an excellent communicator this is the perfect role for you. If the idea of joining a dynamic team with enthusiastic colleagues in an international environment speaks to you, then apply for this Treasury Analyst position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 535 08 26
Salary: Attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 June 2023A growing multinational active in the industrial sector is currently looking to hire a Business Controller to join their office in Brussels.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 25 May 2023A company that makes a real difference on a social point of view and active in the Non-Profit sector is currently looking to hire a Finance & Organisation Director to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive Salary with development opportunitiesLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 May 2023A fast-growing company specialized in the Real Estate sector is currently looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their office in the West of Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2023A growing multinational company active in the industrial sector is currently looking to hire an Order to cash and Purchase to Pay Team Leader to join their office in Brussels.
Salary: Aantrekkelijk salarispakketLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 May 2023Een multinational gespecialiseerd in de transportsector is momenteel op zoek naar een Senior Business Controller voor hun kantoor in het westen van Brussel.