Business & Cost Controller
Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Renske Lubbinge
Date posted 12 January 2017
A major global manufacturing company active in the construction & building industry is today looking for a Business & Cost Controller based in Antwerp to reinforce their growing business. As the BU Managing Director's sparring partner, you will be responsible for heading and coordinating year-end closing activities.
Reporting to the Group Controller, your main responsibilities as Business Controller will include:
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, variance analysis and management reporting at BU level (region Benelux)
- Coordinating and supporting the BU management team: yearly budget, periodical financial forecasts and capex plan
- Analysing market performance (KPI report)
- Further developing a uniform costing model on group level and securing the overall data integrity and accuracy in all financials systems
- Conducting reviews to verify accuracy of records, compliance with standards, policies and procedures
With a Master degree in Finance or Applied Economics and 5 to 8 years of similar experience, you are fluent in Dutch and English and have strong analytical and communication skills. Knowledge of French would be considered as an asset.
An expert user of IFRS, you are a dynamic and hands-on individual with good business sense as well as a strong experience in performance management.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and are eager to take on new responsibilities, this Business & Cost Controller job is the role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team within a stimulating environment.