Salary Outstanding benefits
Consultant Sam Mellebeek
Date posted 15 February 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A major European player based in the Antwerp region is currently looking to recruit a Business Controller to reinforce their Financial & Controlling Department. In this role, you will work closely with senior management and will be responsible for overseeing the organisation’s business and financial operations.
The Business Controller’s main responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the monthly management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting responsibility
- Analysing variance vs budget / forecast of the previous year
- Analysing the profitability of various business activities / drivers
- Setting up and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Follow-up of working capital
- Initiating and monitoring the improvements of efficiency and cost savings measures
- Analysing investments and costing
With a Master degree in Applied Economics or equivalent by experience, you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in finance, preferably in controlling.
Fluent in Dutch and English, you are equipped with a critical mind-set and understand the need to improve efficiency. A sound knowledge of an ERP system would be preferable
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Great career progression opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation await the right person.