Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 09 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international company in the wholesale industry, located in west of Brussels, is looking for a Financial Controller with an opportunity to further develop their career.
Reporting to the Controlling Manager, the main responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include:
- Checking the sales objectives and the margins;
- Following the turnover and the margins of the various branches;
- Over-viewing of the stock, investments and forecast;
- Making the analysis and the allocation of cost centers and income;
- Preparing income, forecasting reports, prognoses and results;
- Analysing the operational results against the budget;
- Providing ad hoc analyses and reports on the financial results;
- Interpreting correctly and efficiently financial information and cash flow trends.
- You have a Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of experience, ideally acquired as an Auditor or in an accounting position;
- You are autonomous, have excellent communication skills and provide excellent service to internal customers;
- You are energised by identifying improvements and implementing them;
- You are accurate and respect deadlines;
- You have perfect knowledge of Microsoft MS Office package. Knowledge of an ERP such as Navision or SAP is a plus;
- You are able to effectively communicate in Dutch, French and English.
If you are interested in working between finance and business, this opportunity is for you.