Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 09 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading FMCG group has a rare and exciting opportunity to join its rapidly growing business in Brussels in the capacity of Controller with a fast-track possibility to evolve into a Controlling Director role. This is an opportunity to join a listed company in a role that will be a critical advisor and partner to the business.
Reporting to the Business Controlling Manager, the Controller will:
- Ensure the control of the commercial activities
- Implement and optimise Controlling software/management tools
- Prepare, organise and implement budget calculations, review of commercial activities etc.
When evolving to Controlling Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing General Director and Members of the Direction Committee with all financial information to enable them to take strategic and operational decisions
- Defining and applying rules and procedures (internal control) in order to continue success and reliability of the company
- Supervision of teams
A minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role coupled with fluency in French and English will be crucial for the success of this controlling position. People management experience and knowledge of Dutch would be considered a plus.
In return, the company offers an exciting job with an outstanding career evolution in an ethical and high growth company. A competitive salary is guaranteed.