Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 19 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global player in the food industry located in the north of Antwerp is looking for a Financial Controller to answer to their continuous growth. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for setting and following up monthly and yearly commercial and financial reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing various accounts including provisions, payments and wages, fixed assets and calculating the reductions
- Handling reporting and analyses (sales, margins), necessary to evaluate results and the business plan
- Following up different margin components and accuracy of estimates done by commercial departments in order to optimise the processes
- Assisting in the administrative follow-up of the group’s foreign subsidiaries and consolidation thereof
- Managing the budget set-up and forecasting process
- Active involvement in ad hoc business projects
- Improving internal processes with regards to data integrity, internal control and reporting
The Financial Controller has a Master degree in Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience, with at least 5 years experience in a similar role. You have a strong analytical background and a good understanding of cost accounting, business and financial processes.
Fluency in Dutch and English is required as well as a good knowledge of French. Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
You have excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel. Knowledge of ERP Navision is an asset.
As Financial Controller you have excellent communication and organisation skills with a critical mindset. You can take initiative and ownership and you are stress resistant and deadline oriented.
If you demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and you deliver accurate work, this is the job for you. You will work in a dynamic environment with a rewarding salary package.