Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 07 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An exciting new role as Operations Controller has become available in an Antwerp based company and leader in its field. Reporting to the Head of Controlling, you will drive operational excellence, supply chain and procurement performance.
As Operations Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Set up long term plans, yearly budget and forecasting
- Conduct budget / forecast review meetings and provide consolidated analysis
- Initiate, support and drive improvement initiatives, in particular for harmonization of the operations group wide
- Ensure compliance of procedures, authorization of workforce, Capex and Opex and supplier contracts
You have a Master in Economics, Commercial or Trade Engineering with at least 6 years of experience in a controlling position; a first experience in a manufacturing environment is a must.
Fluency in Dutch and English is requested as well as good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Sage is a strong plus.
As Operations Controller you have good interpersonal skills with a hands-on and process driven mentality. You take initiative and are able to operate in a changing environment. You are stress resistant and demanding to others.
If you are a confident team player and you can see the big picture, this could be the opportunity for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.