Consultant Sam Mellebeek
Date posted 23 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international company located in the Kempen region is looking for a Financial Controller to join their Finance team. In this role you will report directly to the CFO.
Your main responsibilities as Financial Controller will include:
- Responsible for the follow-up of the monthly reporting and verifying that the financial report reflects the actual situation of the company.
- Make sure that the reporting is in line with the company’s policy, Belgian GAAP and tax legislation.
- Responsible for the yearly budget and forecasting based on detailed income statements and balance positions. Additionally, you will perform variance analyses between actual numbers and forecasting.
- Check the financial processes, identify problems and suggest points of improvement.
- Responsible for IT technical improvements and ongoing projects. You are also the point of contact for new developments.
The Financial Controller has a Master degree in Economics, Finance or similar along with approximately 5 years of experience in a financial role.
If you are analytical and flexible, a good communicator and team player who takes initiative combined with a hands on mentality, this is the role for you.