Consultant Sam Mellebeek
Date posted 01 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A Belgian subsidiary of a multinational company is currently looking for a Financial Controller to take up a broad range of tasks in the Antwerp Region. As Financial Controller, you report to the Managing Director Belgium & Group Controller (HQ).
Your main responsibilities as Financial Controller will include:
- Recording, analysing, and presenting, business, pay-roll and accounting information relating to the activities of the company in a manner that is accurate, timely, fitting the requirements of internal and external customers, and are in line with governing accounting principles
- Collecting, processing, interpreting and compiling Budgets and Financial Forecasts.
- Managing tax matters and securing compliance with national tax laws and regulations.
- Managing and accounting for cash and bank activities and operative capital.
- Managing the subsidiary’s insurance programs in accordance with the Group and the guidelines.
- Managing local pricing and price communication.
With a Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, you have approximately 4 to 7 years of related experience. A single experience in a Big4 company will be considered as well.
Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English is required. Good general IT knowledge including strong Excel skills is necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-quality and innovative environment. If you are motivated, flexible and eager to learn, then this challenging Financial Controller position is for you.