Consultant Bastien Libert
Date posted 03 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A market leader in the FMCG industry is currently looking for a Financial Controller in order to strengthen their Finance department located in Brussels area.
As a Financial Controller, your main responsibilities are:
- Analysis of financial and operational data in order to present comprehensive management reports;
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly closing activities;
- Reviewing the monthly/quarterly account reconciliation and driving process improvements;
- Support in budget and forecast process;
- Driving the audit process of statutory financial statements and assuring compliance with all relevant statutory regulations;
- Driving controllership initiatives and supporting finance system and control implementations.
You have at least 5 to 7 years experience as a Financial Controller or in a similar role. Audit experience is considered as a strong asset. Fluency in French, Dutch and English are required.
You have excellent communication and analytical skills. If your are proactive, autonomous and team player, you are the one for this role. Take this opportunity and apply today.