Consultant Bastien Libert
Date posted 03 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading global company active in the pharmaceutical sector is now looking for a Group Controller to strengthen its team located in Brussels.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Group Controller’s key responsibilities include:
- Set up, implementation, maintenance and ensuring compliance with Group policies in areas such as accounting, budgeting rules and methods, Financial Controlling, and organisation;
- Contribute to business development through the analysis of potential new businesses (feasibility analysis, expected ROI,… );
- Responsible for M&A;
- Responsible for the set up of an in-house quarterly consolidation;
- Liaise with the local Business Controlling teams, understanding business performance;
- Participation in acquisition projects and restructuring ;
- Set-up of the annual budgets and quarterly reporting ;
The ideal candidate has 7 to 8 years of experience in a role such as Business Controller within an industrial environment. Experience in financial controlling or audit is an asset. You have good communication and business partnering skills.
If you are a result driven and detail oriented person, this Group Controller role might be the opportunity for you.