Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 11 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading company active in the manufacturing industry based in the Antwerp region is looking for a Sales Controller to reinforce their finance department. Reporting to the Group Controller, the Sales Controller is able to drive growth and assist the CCO in managing costs.
Your main tasks include:
- Ensure and enhance business partnering and grip on performance
- Key user of rolling sales forecasting process
- Prepare monthly reporting to the sales management team
- Improve the billing process
- Conduct regular in-depth analyses, to ensure integrity of reporting
- Prepare and assist local controllers in preparing business cases
As Sales Controller you have a Bachelor or Master in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineering with 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in manufacturing is an asset. Fluency in Dutch and English is requested as well as good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Sage is a strong plus
You have good communication skills with a hands-on and commercial mindset. You are a true sparring partner for the business and you can keep a helicopter view.
If you are a process driven, assertive team player and you are planning the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you. You will work in a dynamic environment with a rewarding salary package.