European Manufacturing Controller
Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Julien Chenoy
Date posted 10 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international manufacturing company is currently looking for a European Manufacturing Controller based in Zaventem. In this role, you will manage all financial and performance reporting for the European Manufacturing Operations.
Reporting to the European Business Partner – operations, the European Manufacturing Controller’s main responsibilities include:
- Financial planning, forecasting and Capital Expenditure;
- Provide effective support to the ‘Manufacturing Directors’ for the management of manufacturing within EU;
- Provide effective support to the ‘Europe Business Partner - Operations Finance’ to the local plant controllers in close link with other members of team in all financial aspects of manufacturing within EU;
- Establish and maintain effective business and financial routines & controls in the EU region, in line with official business procedures;
- Develop the systems and procedures within the function, ensuring that they best support the business needs.
The ideal European Manufacturing Controller holds a Finance degree with at least 5 years experience in financial roles. You understand accounting principles and business information behind the figures.
You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of any planning tools (SAP, TM1, etc.). Team player, resilient and organised are a part of your personality.
If you are able to work and deliver results in an extremely fast paced environment and you are ready to join this dynamic company, take this opportunity and apply now.