Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 18 July 2018 2018-07-182018-09-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global group based in Zaventem is currently seeking for a Financial Controller with a good level of German. In this role, you will drive all aspects of reporting and financial operations and, development of internal control policies and procedures.
Reporting to the reporting & consolidation manager, the Financial Controller’s main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the accuracy of the monthly results;
- Consolidation of the financial statements and compliance with the IFRS rules;
- Responsible for timely reporting;
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the financial control;
- Prepare the costs allocation;
- Liaise with some external accounting firms.
With a Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and minimum 10 years experience, you have at least 3 to 5 years experience as a Financial Controller. The ideal candidate is an expert in consolidation and IFRS. Fluency in German and English is a must.
If you are independent and reliable with attention to detail, this challenging position within a growing and dynamic company awaits, apply online now.