Salary Outstanding package
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-09-24 it Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A challenging role as Financial Controller has become available at a multinational located in Mechelen.
Reporting to the Controlling Manager, your main tasks include:
- Analyse information flows in the various European countries
- Provide relevant documents, guidelines and support to optimise the reporting across various countries
- Collaborate to the expansion of financial and business KPI reporting (turnover, margins, sales intake, costs,…)
- Support the Controlling Manager in the budgeting and forecast process and monthly closing
- Optimise the reporting tools
With a Master in Finance or Economics, you have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position. A single experience within a Big 4 will be considered as well.
You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel); knowledge of Hyperion is an asset.
You are fluent in Dutch with a very good knowledge of English and you posses strong communication skills.
As Financial Controller you have strong analytical skills and a good business mindset. You are deadline oriented, result driven and eager to learn. You have good listening skills and you can work autonomously.
If you are a motivated team player and you are flexible, this challenging position in a diverse and global environment is for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.