Consultant Ifasso De Moor
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-05 insurance Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A newly created position as Business Controller has been created at a Belgian insurance company located in Antwerp. The Business Controller will be involved in the company’s decision making process by conducting the necessary analyses.
Reporting to the General Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate various outstanding controlling actions
- Optimise and intensify the collaboration with the controlling department at the head office in the Netherlands, i.e. attend monthly controlling meetings
- Draft and deliver timely and reliable management information, in collaboration with the financial administration
- Act as Business Partner for the management and advice the company on financial and operational management
- Improve IT systems and processes
With a Bachelor or Master in Finance, you have at least 3 years of experience in finance with experience in and knowledge of financial services.
As Business Controller, you also have experience in solving issues with regards to strategy, planning and controlling cycle, IT systems, process and management information.
You are fluent in Dutch - knowledge of English and French is a strong plus - and have a good knowledge of MS Office.
You have excellent communication and analytical skills and a good business mindset. You are hands-on, proactive and stress resistant. You are a true business partner who can keep an overview, provide added value and advice.
If you are a motivated team player and you are flexible, this challenging position is for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.