Compliance & Legal Officer
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-13 medical-and-nursing Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A new role as Compliance & Legal Officer has just been created in the Antwerp region in a multinational company.
As Compliance & Legal Officer your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, analysing, assessing and recording local business transactions, processes, structures, relations as well as external developments and performing appropriate controls that promote an effective Compliance Program
- Advising locally with regard to compliance requirements in order to ensure compliance awareness as well as effective management of areas of potential compliance risk
- Ensuring regular and ad-hoc information flow to all relevant Compliance Departments for a sound collaboration in between all Compliance Departments and with other LCO
- Monitoring regulatory developments and adapts Compliance Program accordingly, e.g. attending events, associations and doing research
- Working at country and business unit level in Benelux as a business partner to ensure that there is consistency and understanding of the regional management team’s needs and advice while at the same time ensuring overall EMEA region’s and global goals and strategies.
- Managing a wide range of transactional legal business support matters, including contract review, drafting and negotiation.
With a Master degree in Law and at least 5 to 10 years of experience including a relevant experience in the field of compliance and or regulatory affairs, you are fluent in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French would be a plus. General It knowledge is necessary for this function.
If you are pro-active and solution driven, with a strong business acumen and social skills, this newly challenging opportunity awaits.