Operations Controlling Manager
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An exciting new role as Operations Controlling Manager has become available in an Antwerp based company, a leader in its field. Reporting to the CFO, you will drive operational excellence, supply chain and procurement performance. It concerns a newly created position within the Management Team where you will be the sparring partner of the COO and Purchase Director.
As Operations Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Set up long term plans, yearly budget and forecasting
- Conduct budget / forecast review meetings and provide consolidated analysis
- Initiate, support and drive improvement initiatives, in particular for harmonization of the operations group wide
- Ensure compliance of procedures, authorization of workforce, Capex and Opex and supplier contracts
You have a Master in Economics, Commercial or Trade Engineering with at least 10-15 years of experience in a controlling position; a solid experience in a manufacturing environment is a must.
Fluency in Dutch and English is requested as well as good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. A good knowledge of the Lean principles and Sigma 6 is a must.
As Operations Controlling Manager you have good interpersonal skills with a hands-on and process driven mentality. You take initiative and are able to operate in a changing environment. You are stress resistant and demanding to others.
If you are a confident team player and you can see the big picture, this could be the opportunity for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.