Head of Controlling
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-13 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An excellent role as Head of Controlling has become available for a growing company active in the maritime sector, based in Antwerp.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of your responsibilities include:
- Coaching and helping colleagues to further develop their potential
- Develop and draw up the business plan, annual and investment plans
- Set up different aspects of the strategic cycle in close collaboration with corporate affairs
- Advice the management team on planning and controlling activities
- Detect and create innovative opportunities, implement changes, in compliance with relevant guidelines
- Design an efficient management accounting system
As Head of Controlling, you have a Master in Finance or Economics with minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant experience. You have thorough knowledge of financial terms and procedures, management techniques and business information processes.
You are fluent in Dutch, with a good knowledge of English and you have good general knowledge of MS Office. You are result driven and able to handle strict deadlines. You have strong leading and analytical skills and you keep an overview at all times.
If you are a strong business partner with a dynamic personality and with a proven track record in leadership, this could be the job for you. The opportunity to join a stimulating and client oriented company awaits.