Financial Controller/Working Capital Specialist
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 telecommunications Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An exciting Financial Controller/Working Capital Specialist role has become available in a leading Belgian Telecom company based in the Antwerp region. As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all working capital planning processes.
Reporting to the Manager Controller, your main responsibilities as Financial Controller/Working Capital Specialist will include:
- Provide, understand and conclude actuals, plan future impact, present and explain Management Reports
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and variances analyses
- Contribute to group wide working capital improvement projects and run/implement local projects
- Business Partnering and Stakeholder management
- Aggregate key findings and be able to present and discuss them with local and group top management
- Interface towards performance management/working capital management in the group headquarters. Explain business development, management reports. Participate within global initiatives e.g. implementation of working capital improvement initiatives
With a master degree in Business, Economics or similar, the Financial Controller/Working Capital Specialist has approximately 3 years experience in a Controlling or Working Capital role. A single Big 4 experience will be considered as well.
Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
You are enthusiastic and driven with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are results driven and are able to think out of the box, then this challenging Financial Controller position is for you.