Head of Cost Control
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-01 insurance Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading company active in the insurance sector is now looking for a Head of Cost Control for its office based in Brussels. In this role, you will work closely with the CFO in order to reinforce their financial department.
As the Head of Cost Control, your main responsibilities are to:
- Validate and challenge the costs of all the departments in consultation with the cost controllers responsible of all departments of the company;
- Prepare and present analysis for the CFO, the management committee, the board of directors;
- Detect and highlight the important trends in the evolution of costs;
- Ensure the coherence of the cost drivers;
- Lead a team of cost controllers: organisation and motivation of the team, among other things by setting objectives and monitoring the achievement of these objectives.
You have a Master degree in Business Engineering, Economics or Management and you have at least 5 years of experience in controlling, audit or consultancy.
As the Head of Cost Control you are fluent in English and have good understanding of French or Dutch.
A previous experience in the insurance sector is a must.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has strong analytical, organisational and communication skills. If you are hands-on and eager to learn send your application now and become the Head of Cost Control of this growing and dynamic company.