Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 retail Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A Belgian global company active in the retail and logistics sector is currently looking for a Financial Controller in order to reinforce the Controlling team located in Brussels.
As a part of Finance team, you will be regularly interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Finance Controlling Manager, the Financial Controller’s key responsibilities are:
- Manage the set up, follow up and reporting of the budget and the forecasts;
- Manage the follow up and planification of projects related to the defined resources and budgets;
- Be the contact person for the business on financial level and also for procedures regarding new activities;
- Participate actively to the development of activities thanks to the identification of key indicators, set up of KPI’s, ;
- Maintain and improve KPI’s dashboard;
- Set up of reporting tools and procedures;
- Ad hoc support to the business department and management.
You have a Master degree in Economics with at least 3 years of audit or controlling experience. You are eager to learn and respect deadlines. Knowledge of SAP is an asset. Fluency in Dutch or French, a good operational English is a must.
This Financial Controller role is a great opportunity for a team player who is also flexible and able to take initiatives to bring improvements. If you are accurate and autonomous, this role is for you. Send your application today.