Consultant Bastien Libert
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-29 retail Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A multinational company active in the Retail sector is looking for a Financial Controller to take up a broad range of tasks for the HQ in Brussels.
Reporting to the Managing Director Belgium and the Group Controller, some of your main responsibilities as Financial Controller will include:
- Recording, analysing, and presenting, business, pay-roll and accounting information relating to the activities of the company in a manner that is accurate, timely, fitting the requirements of internal and external customers, and are in line with governing accounting principles.
- Collecting, processing, interpreting and compiling Budgets and Financial Forecasts.
- Managing tax matters and securing compliance with national tax laws and regulations.
- Managing and accounting for cash and bank activities and operative capital.
- Managing the subsidiary’s insurance programs in accordance with the Group and the guidelines.
- Managing local pricing and price communication.
As a Financial Controller, you have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Economics, you have approximately 8 to 10 years of related experience. A single experience in a Big4 company will be considered as well.
Fluency in Dutch is a must. Good general IT knowledge including strong Excel skills is necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-quality and innovative environment. If you are motivated, flexible and eager to learn, then this challenging position is for you.