Senior Financial Controller
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-19fmcg Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters
An international FMCG company based in Groot-Bijgaarden is now looking for a Senior Financial Controller. In this position, you will play a key role and contribute significantly to the financial planning and monitoring of the financial performance of the group.
As a Senior Financial Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure completeness & efficiency of monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Actively advise the management on the financial/budgetary aspects on different time horizons
- Partner and challenge internal stakeholders to improve quality and efficiency of the financial control environment
- Propose and prepare analyses and financial reports to the management team
- Manage a team of 4 persons and collaborating cross departments
- In-depth collaboration of the Financial Planning process
- Project management for implementation of the Financial Planning Tool
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range departmental goals & objectives
You have a master degree in Finance with at least 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar management position. You have strong communication, analytical and management skills. Fluency in English and good command of Dutch or French is a must. Knowledge of Excel and Business Intelligence tools are required..
If you are a team player and driven by results, you are probably the ideal Senior Financial Controller for this position. Don’t hesitate to apply.