Consultant Bastien Libert
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 building-and-construction Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3600 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international company active in construction, infrastructure & energy, based in Brussels is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
As the Financial Controller you will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer and your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Internal Audit in subsidiaries of the group;
- Contribute to the centralization and standardization of the financial information within the group;
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements for the different entities of the company;
- Participate in the preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Analyse, report and interpret the financial figures of the entities and the group.
The ideal candidate for the postition of the Financial Controller holds a master’s degree in Economics or Finance and has at least 3 years of experience in audit or in a similar role. A previous experience in an international environment will be considered as a plus.
Fluent in French and at ease with English you have a strong knowledge of Excel.
If you are rigorous, eager to learn and you would like to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment within the HQ of the company, this outstanding opportunity is waiting for you.