Consultant Jonathan Geubels
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 3500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
Due to its global success and continuous growth, a dominant player in the logistics industry, located in the Antwerp region, is looking for a Financial Controller. Reporting to and working closely with the CFO and COO, the Financial Controller is a true team-player, guiding the business towards its strategic objectives, and performing financial analysis necessary to run the business in the most efficient and effective way.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cooperating with colleagues on the monthly closing: analysis, consolidation (BE GAAP and IFRS) and management reporting
- Providing financial support and management information to the Management Team, supporting growth initiatives and helping drive business
- Providing support to the management in assessing budget and forecasting models
- Preparing and (able to) presenting management presentations
- Ensuring that internal control systems are compliant and search for continuous improvement and simplification
- Performing ad hoc financial, business or investment analysis
The Financial Controller that we are looking for has a valuable expertise and experience due to a master's degree in economics or finance alongside around 5 years of experience in a similar function. Fluency in Dutch and English is important.
If you are a diligent worker, eager to learn and you would like to be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in an international company, don't let this exceptional opportunity pass you by and send us your CV!