Financial Expert IFRS
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 transport-and-rail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5250 5750 5750 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leader in the transportation sector, with HQ based in Brussels, is on the lookout for a Financial Expert IFRS. You will assist in the accounting activities required for the correct application of IFRS and the Belgian accounting law.
As the Financial Expert IFRS, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Division 'IFRS & Financial Reporting' and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Validate the accounting treatment under IFRS of certain specific transactions planned or executed by the company;
- Assist the Head of Accounting & Tax in the analysis of very different types of projects such as the merger, acquisition and sale of companies and related valuation.
- Verify the correct application of IFRS in all forms of financial reporting;
- Present the company's statutory financial reporting to the management bodies and stakeholders of the company, including the quarterly financial report, annual accounts, the consolidated annual accounts according to the IFRS and B-GAAP;
- Provide internal training on different accounting aspects;
- Provide information on the IFRS norms of the company to external auditors;
The ideal candidate has a master's degree in commercial sciences, economics or finance, coupled with a minimum of 8 years of experience, two of which in the IFRS domain.
Fluency in French and Dutch is a must. Knowledge in English and working with SAP will be considered a plus.
If you have an affinity for numbers, want to continue growing in an dynamic environment and you are rigorous in your work, don't hesitate to apply for the challenge of Financial Expert IFRS.