Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 building-and-construction Mechelen Antwerp BE 2800 EUR 41760 77100 77100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A unique position as Controller has arisen at the Belgian Headquarters of an international group active in civil engineering, construction and real estate. Based in Mechelen, the Controller will be in charge of cost control on the different sites.
Reporting to the CFO, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Making up of a monthly budgetary status of the running projects
- Handling the quarterly closing, processing figures in the reporting tool
- Drafting up budgets, monitoring results per unit, product or market
- Monitoring accounting procedures and methods, clarifying significant differences, establishing causes and proposing adjustments and/or improvements
- Preparing audits and analyses of results, in collaboration with the Accountants and Management Controller
- Identifying and reporting irregularities or inaccuracies, established during inspections
- Coordinating projects with the project management or Operational Manager, checking the regularity and reliability of the executed operations
The Controller has a Bachelor or Master in Finance with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role. A single experience in Big 4 will also be considered.
You are fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of French. You have good knowledge of MS Office.
As Controller you have strong communication skills and you are stress resistant and accurate. You are result driven and you take ownership of your tasks.
You are able to set priorities and you have a problem solving attitude.
If you are this hands-on Controller, we would love to hear from you so dont hesitate and send us your CV. This is your chance to extend your horizons. An interesting salary package is included.