Location East FlandersFULL_TIME
Consultant Arjen Spittael
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 retail Gent East Flanders BE 9000 EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A unique role as a Financial Controller has become available at an international listed company. Located near Ghent, the Financial Controller will be in charge of budgeting and forecasting and analysing management reports such as Key Performance Indicators.
Reporting to the CFO, your main tasks as Financial Controller include:
- Quarterly closing, namely statutory analyses, consolidation in accordance with the IFRS standards and management reporting
- Providing financial support and information for the Management
- Budgeting and forecasting of the shared service centre and follow-up by means of interim variance analyses
- Active involvement in financial improvement projects and in maintenance and optimization of internal checks
- Managing business intelligence software (including Qlikview) in order to ensure quality of the data and increase the level of automation of the reporting
- Giving internal training to colleagues in time and to a limited extent
- Ad hoc projects
With a Master degree in Economics, Finance or similar through experience, you have approximately 3 years experience in a controlling or audit function, preferably in a multinational and project-related environment. A single experience in a Big4 environment will be considered as well. An IFRS consolidation experience is considered a plus. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If you are a team player, pro-active, flexible, combined with good communication and analytical skills, then this Financial Controller role could be the opportunity for you.