Consultant Jonathan Geubels
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 3500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to its global success and continuous growth, a dominant player in the logistics industry, located in the Antwerp region, is looking for a Financial Controller. Reporting to and working closely with the CFO and COO, the Financial Controller is a true team-player, guiding the business towards its strategic objectives, and performing financial analysis necessary to run the business in the most efficient and effective way.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cooperating with colleagues on the monthly closing: analysis, consolidation (BE GAAP and IFRS) and management reporting
- Providing financial support and management information to the Management Team, supporting growth initiatives and helping drive business
- Providing support to the management in assessing budget and forecasting models
- Preparing and (able to) presenting management presentations
- Ensuring that internal control systems are compliant and search for continuous improvement and simplification
- Performing ad hoc financial, business or investment analysis
The Financial Controller that we are looking for has a valuable expertise and experience due to a master's degree in economics or finance alongside around 5 years of experience in a similar function. Fluency in Dutch and English is important.
If you are a diligent worker, eager to learn and you would like to be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in an international company, don't let this exceptional opportunity pass you by and send us your CV!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.