Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 oil-and-gas Vilvoorde Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the industrial and services sector is now on the lookout for an experienced Financial Controller focuses on the overhead costs for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will be actively involved in monitoring the performance of the overhead costs and advising its leadership team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Controlling, as Financial Controller your main responsibilities include:
- Active monitoring of the cost to serve performance of support functions and advising their respective leadership;
- Critical thinking with the supporting functions leadership and initiate / support decisions;
- Preparation of management reporting and production of ad-hoc analyses;
- Driving of the budgeting and forecasting process for all supporting functions;
- Ownership of special projects for the supporting functions or the Executive Committee;
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or Economics. As Financial Controller, you have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in finance via an audit or controlling position.
You are fluent in French and English. You have a strong knowledge of Excel. An experience in working with BI tools will be considered as a strong asset.
If you have strong business acumen, well-developed sense of leadership and authority, excellent communication skills, as well as an analytical mindset, do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.