Financial Controller Benelux
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 it Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the IT Service sector and based in Flemish Brabant is currently on a look-out for a new Financial Controller Benelux. In this position, you will operate and coordinate all the finance functions of the business.
As the Financial Controller Benelux, you will report directly to the Country Head Benelux and your main responsibilities will include:
- You will manage a team of 3 people;
- You will prepare the forecasts and budget for Benelux;
- You will ensure that the procedures are in place and followed;
- You will improve working capital and cash flow;
- You will manage annual finance audit;
- You will identify opportunities for process and operational improvements;
- You will communicate with other departments on issues and discrepancies.
The ideal candidate for the role for the Financial Controller Benelux position holds a degree in a Finance related field and at least of 7 years of relevant experience in controlling.
Fluency in Dutch, French and English and strong IT acumen are required for this role.
If you are a team player with down-to-earth and hands-on mindset and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this amazing opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.