Consultant Cristina Barros
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 insurance Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international group active in the insurance sector is currently looking to recruit a Senior Controller to be based in the Brussels region. As the new Senior Controller, you will integrate the Controlling and Planning Department which is charge of interpreting and analysing the group’s numbers.
The new Senior Controller will be reporting directly to the Head of Controlling and Planning. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You are responsible for the forecast and mid-term plan of the balance sheet and profit and loss account under BGAAP and IFRS;
- You provide an analytical review of the quarterly balance sheet and profit and loss account under BGAAP and IFRS and you prepare a variance analysis based on actuals and forecasts;
- You prepare and coordinate the Financial Planning and Budget Committee;
- You take care of the cash planning and follow-up;
- You support the preparation of IFRS 17.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree in Finance or Economics related field. You have general financial-technical skills such as accounting, IFRS, and experience with SAP. Previous experience in the insurance sector will be considered as a plus.
You have a very good command of English and Dutch. In-depth knowledge of Excel is a must.
If you have excellent communication and presentation skills, you are proactive and independent, you have very good analytical skills and a sense of synthesis, and you are ready to face a new exciting challenge do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.